Wednesday, September 16, 2009

New Look

This morning wake up.... tend to do something new to my hair style.... actually not very new cos i use to do tht before why i'm with him... is just long n short hair different.... colleauges mention i look fresh n petty thanks to them... dun look fat can le.... hoping i can be strong again.....

Life nv been easy for me since young, i always saw ppl who marry or couple... so xin fu... make me feel sad... why i turn out to be lidat... to bad i couldn't turn back times..... whether is my r/s wif him or even my past.... i think i deserve to be lidat.... cos i'm just bitich in ppl eyes out there...... i just hope can have a better life wif my boy.... poor boy got to suffer wif me.....

sometime looking at him make me feel he look like me.... i never have a gd life since i'm 5 onwards... hate my past... i muz make sure he enjoy his childhood dun end up like me.... while god nv be fair to me... hope he can be fair to my boy..... i nv ask to much, yet wht i ask for nv be mine........ sad.............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home