Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trying......

Ytd i recieve his comment on my FB he really let go le... his feeling start to fade n gone..... i dun intend to force him..... cos it will not bring us to better future... it need 2 hand to work, i got to do wht i've to do.... i'll try to keep the love n feeling deep in my heart, i wouldn't n won bring it up to show others... how i miss him... how i love him.... how i can't live w/o him..... i got to be strong.... i ever did it.... for the past 3yrs.... should do it like wht i use to be... i need to stand up again... i cannot cos myself it tht state.... e is still wif me.... is just in my heart n not in real life..... for tht past 3yrs... i'm also doing tht when i'm down i'll think of him n damian... only them could keep me breathing.... "love a person dun have to keep him wif me..... i need to let him go... if he no longer belong to me..... i can only keep him deep in my heart.... i won noe wht will happen in future, but i noe i just wanna to be like wht i'm..... just damian n me... n no one else...... i couldn't tk another blow.... i'm really tired n sick of r/s... i couldn't bring myself to fall wif others again... somehow i lost myself.... i'm not wht i'm anymore...... if i dun settle my tot... i'll still compare others wif him..... n i noe i shouldn't...... so i rather choose to be alone... it might be hard... but tht's my path since i choose wht i wanna 3yrs back i shouldn't blame anyone... shouldn't show tht i'm weak......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home